February 05, 2011

FRIDAY 4th FEBRUARY 2011 COUNTDOWN


I received words from my friends on the Internet saying that situation in Egypt is definitely in chaos and out of control.A battle erupted in Tahrir Square between Pro-Mubarak and anti-government protesters. Some of the even ride on horses and camels carrying a whip as a weapon.

No exact number of injuries or casualties has been reported by UN. While Pro-Mubaraks entered the square, it seems that the army did nothing about that. Report said that it is actually police officers dressed in civilian cloth to attack the protesters. That's why the army was blinding their eyes like they were never existed. I'm getting worried with the fate of the Egyptians. Will they ever have their chance to have democracy in Egypt? Right now, the intense situation could probably lead to CIVIL WAR and I'm sure nobody would want that to happen.

I hope that Egypt will figure out a way to restore peace and the people's right. Maybe Mubarak should considered to step down for the sake of the country. Well, there's nothing really I can do to help as I'm not Egyptian. I can only pray for your Egypt to be in peace again.

F.A.S.T. ;~)

No comments: